It’s an exciting time at the Kate and we invite you to join us!
The Katharine Hepburn Cultural Arts Center provides unique marketing and client entertaining opportunities for businesses and organizations of all sizes. Sponsors who align with the Kate, one of Connecticut’s most exciting performing arts venues, are able to reach our loyal and local audience.
Performances and events attract more than 45,000 individuals each year to experience the highest quality live music, theater, film, dance, and family programming, as well as arts education for children and youth. Our audience profile closely reflects that of the geographic region we serve:
- 58% reside in the River Valley/Shoreline area or within 20 miles of Old Saybrook
- 33% visit from other parts of CT; 9% visit from RI, MA, NY
- 50% are female
- 45% are between 25 and 54 years of age; 20% are over 65
- 40% have Bachelor degrees or above
- 26% of households earn $100,000 or more
All sponsors receive visibility in marketing and promotional materials, including:
- Monthly posters (200 distributed per month)
- Bi-monthly brochure (mailed to 25,000 households every other month)
- Email promotions (22,000 unique email addresses)
- Newspaper advertising (Hartford Courant and The Day)
- Lobby plaque and other on site signage and ability to distribute promotional materials
- Recognition during the curtain speech prior to each performance
- Recognition and hyperlink on www.thekate.org
Complimentary tickets are available with each sponsorship package and are ideal for client entertaining or employee recognition.
The Kate is happy to work with you to develop a sponsorship package to meet your objectives and offers several options for pre- or post-event receptions.
Sustaining Sponsor – $2,500
Benefits for 1 month and lead sponsor for one event during the selected month
Producing Sponsor – $5,000
Benefits for 1 quarter (3 months) and lead sponsor for one event per month
Major Sponsor – $10,000
Benefits for 6 months and lead sponsor for one event per month
Annual Sponsor – $25,000
Benefits for one full year and lead sponsor for one event per month
Contact us to discuss a custom sponsor package or to learn more about opportunities to support the annual Oscar Night Party or summer Gala. Several Advertising Opportunities are also available. Please contact Robin Andreoli, Director of Development & Community Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-510-0473 x213.