Ways To Give
Whether you are drawn to the Kate for a love of the performing arts or of Katharine Hepburn, we hope that each Kate experience is a great one. Support our work in a way that is most meaningful to you.
- Sponsor a paver on the Kate’s Walk of Fame and provide a custom message to be engraved!
- Donate to our operating fund– Unrestricted contributions play a critical role in our success and will be used where needed most. Donations can be made in honor or in memory of a loved one or friend.
- Become a Member – Members help the Kate continue to be a bustling, vibrant community arts center with the same high level of quality you’ve come to expect. And, Membership provides special benefits to enhance your Kate experience!
- Support the Katharine Hepburn Cultural Arts Center Scholarship Fund, a new initiative in honor or our 10th year that will annually award a $1,000 scholarship to a high school senior who exemplifies an appreciation for the arts.
- Support the Kate when shopping online! Visit smile.amazon.com and select “Katharine Hepburn Cultural Arts Center” and Amazon will donate 5% of your total purchase.
- Consider the Kate in your estate plans and join the Golden Pond Legacy Society.
- To make a Gift of Stock, please contact your brokerage firm and provide the following information: Ameriprise Financial DTC#0756, Katharine Hepburn Cultural Arts Center/Account Number 59684323 5 133. Specify the number of shares of a particular company you would like to donate.
- Support Katharine Hepburn’s legacy by becoming a Kate Enthusiast with your tax-deductible gift towards the Museum.
Reminder: in tax year 2021 joint filers who don’t usually itemize will be allowed to take an above-the-line deduction of up to $600 in charitable donations!